Panorama 2013



January, Berlin, Schönefeld, Airport
It´s a Tuesday and me and my Assistant Özhan arrive at the Panorama Berlin,
it´s the first time this fair takes place and we can be a part of it.
Happy and filled with excitment we make our way through the halls and to the stand we´re going to be working on the next three days, it belongs to Madonna, a young label for girls.
Dresses, Skirts, Jeans, Shoes, Handbags, Jewlery, everything is there and waiting for us.
But, most important, the studio they sat up on the stand.
My working place <3



I was able to work with the finest equiptment, Hensel Expert D1000, some very nice lamps!
We had three wonderful days filled with work, fun and inspiration.For now i´m just going to show you what the Panorama was like and soon as i finished there´ll be my work for Madonna to look at <3




1 Kommentare: